Friday 3 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!


Happy New Year, folks!!!! And welcome to 2014, a year a lot of us have been looking up to with great expectations. A year dreams and hopes are expected to come true for many. A year in which loads of happiness and joy are expected to flow. A year in which things are expected to work, where the failures of the past year or years are expected to be forgotten and success is expected to be embraced. A year we all hope will end well.


2014.

For me, I believe it's going to be one great ride of a year. The year in which my next set of books, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT, MIND YOUR MIND and GIFTED!!! finally get published and released. The year my radio programme, PAUSE & PONDER MOMENTS ON RADIO kicks off. The year my podcast and YouTube presence finally get to roll. The year my media outfit begins to make positive waves in the country. The year my investments become more stable. The year my vision and plans for an empowering seminar finally comes to fruition. And the year I take that bold step with her as she smiles non-stop into my eyes with everlasting affection (am smiling here.....hehehehehehehehehe).


Great plans, not so? Am sure you'd agree that they are. Am telling you, should they all pan out, I would be one of the happiest persons on this planet.

Hold on one minute though... As much as I do know that they are plans I so eagerly await to see all come true, am also conscious of the fact that if there's first of all no dream, I cannot possibly eventually get to the end. So, my friends, I implore you all to DREAM!!!! Because no dream, no hope; no hope, no expectations; no expectations, no possibilities; no possibilities, no effort; no effort, no results; and no results, no fulfillment.
And as the days and weeks go by, I will do my little best to show you how best to get the most out of this new year. And I sincerely do hope I do a good job for you all.


So, get your journals, pens and enthusiasms ready and up because it's certainly going to be a good year!!!!

Once again, welcome to 2014!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hah! I doubt if this dream is taller than my own oh. Bless you Sir. Happy New year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

CELEBRATING YOU!

You need to be celebrated! Yes, you! This year may not have turned out the way you had hoped it would but the mere fact that you mad...