Friday 7 February 2014

WHERE IS MY MONEY?



One of the trickiest things to handle and manage in this life is money. Because of its essential nature, everyone of us need it...to buy things, to pay for our education or for others under our care, to pay for a vacation, to pay our landlords or get our own houses in order to avoid sleeping in the rain or under the bridge, to have a steady supply of food in the house or to be able to afford it whenever we need to eat, to handle health-related matters...settling of hospital bills and the like, to acquire that car we say will help cushion the stress of transportation in our city, etc. The list is endless. And for all of the above and more to be possible, we all need a steady supply of money.

And this is where it gets tricky. For how do I ensure that I have steady money that's always available when I need it? I know for a fact that my monthly pay at that job of mine never seems to be enough to handle all my needs. My business may be thriving, yet still my dividend from it never seems to be enough to handle my needs. Money  is never enough in my hands, it seems, especially as am always in need of this and that and those. I enter every new year with great enthusiasm and expectations, dreaming of a special box of money that I can always go to whenever I need to settle any pressing need, yet somewhat I keep falling short, keep having disappointments. I dream of a better-paying job, or of winning a dream government contract that will change my financial world forever. 
Yet somehow, I can't explain why I hardly have enough money the way I dream of it, the way I see it in my mind. Sometimes I actually do have money coming into my custody, but I can't ever explain where it always goes. I get my dream job or start my dream business and see loads of money fraternizing with my bank account, yet I can't explain at the end of the month or the year what happened to it all. Where is my money?


Do you identify with the aforementioned or even have an experience that is close to it? Have you ever wondered how it is that you don't ever seem to have any luck with money? I have certainly often wondered why in the past (and, let me not lie, even at times now it still bothers me), and it led me to really search myself, made me to observe myself more and to critically watch how money moves in my hands. The little I came up with has helped me to make some adjustments that have also helped me to gradually improve my financial state. I strongly believe that you will benefit from them yourself and can go ahead to improve your own financial state too. So, if you will be kind enough to give me a few minutes of your precious time, I will show you what I found out and help push you in the possible right direction you need to go in order to find out where your money is.

Will you let me?

If you will, then be ready for the next part of this post... I will try to make it worth your while. I promise.






2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm........
    Why is it that money matter almost always has this suspense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because money is tricky and very intriguing...

    ReplyDelete

CELEBRATING YOU!

You need to be celebrated! Yes, you! This year may not have turned out the way you had hoped it would but the mere fact that you mad...